Are we there yet?
You’ll know when you’re arriving at Croyde Bay Resort as you’ll drive around the corner and see the waves rolling in towards the sand dunes, which the resort is nestled just behind. Follow the surfers in as they catch a ride towards the shore, keep on driving and 30 seconds later the resort will be on your left hand side.
We have a postcode all to ourselves so enter EX33 1QB into your Sat Nav or use the full address:
Unison Croyde Bay Holiday Resort, Croyde, Braunton, EX33 1QB.
Directions by car
- Start your route to the M5 motorway
- Leave the M5 at Junction 27
- Take the 3rd exit at the roundabout towards A361 Barnstaple (if coming from north)
- Follow this for around 35 miles over the roundabouts
- Continue on A361 as you pass Landkey into Barnstaple
- Follow A361 (straight on, slightly left turn), straight over next roundabout
- Turn right at next roundabout towards A361, follow this over new bridge
- Left at the main lights (second set) and follow this all the way to Braunton
- Head left at Braunton Lights towards Croyde
- We’ll be just passed the beach on your left!
Looking for the best route and direction times and route to Croyde? Check out our blog article with a few local tips.
Directions by rail
The nearest station is Barnstaple, you’ll need to change at Exeter from whichever direction you come and take the scenic Tarka Line, North Devon train. For the latest train timetables visit: www.nationalrail.co.uk/planmyjourney
Directions by coach
The nearest coach drop-off is Braunton but a separate coach route also goes to Barnstaple. For the latest coach information visit: www.nationalexpress.com