Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our cookies
These cookies automatically delete themselves immediately or after between 2 weeks and 1 year.
This website was designed by Barn2 Media using WordPress, the world’s most popular web building platform which powers more than 25% of the internet. If you submit a comment on our blog then WordPress will use a cookie to remember your information so that you won’t have to re-type it next time you leave a comment. This information won’t be used for anything else.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites, as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so-called ‘spyware’. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser, you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.